We Are Texas Allstars!!!
Texas AllStars Volleyball Club provides athletes with high-level technical skills, training and tactical instruction in a positive learning environment that fosters personal growth, development and a passion for the game of volleyball.
We are committed to ensuring that every Texas Allstars Volleyball Club athlete has a positive experience that fuels their love of volleyball and competition. We focus on the process over outcomes and developing a growth mindset; in other words, our top priority is always striving to improve and giving each athlete the feedback and tools to help them improve as a volleyball athlete and responsible citizen, and a strong leader. While we do provide our athletes with the highest caliber of volleyball training, it is equally important that athletes learn life lessons that will stay with them long after their volleyball career comes to an end. Our coaches are mentors, role models, and above all, teachers. We teach our athletes the game of volleyball including all aspects of skills training, tactical knowledge, and match strategies. Additionally, we teach our athletes to be disciplined, responsible, and to compete and train at full effort. It is our job to ensure that players are positive and supportive teammates, problem solvers, push beyond their comfort zone, and compete with confidence and enthusiasm. Above all we teach and expect all our athletes and coaches to conduct themselves with the highest level of integrity and character. Winning matches is far less important than competing with character, being honest, ethical, and kind, and respecting everyone and everything we encounter along with this wonderful sport we all love. That is the ultimate win.
1. To provide quality training for all levels of volleyball players, from a beginning level to a national level.
2. To teach sound, technical volleyball skills and games strategy.
3. To offer positive, passionate coaches to help grow young women as athletes in the sport of volleyball.
4. To live and teach the fundamental concepts of teamwork, sportsmanship, respect, and accountability.
5. To be a responsive, open-minded, communicative, and well-organized volleyball club.
6. To offer a high value return in relationship to cost.
7. To be connected with college volleyball coaches for the recruitment of players and scholarship opportunities.